Big Nose and Wild Night in Cans!!!June 9, 2015
posted in: Uncategorized
Shhhhh… you hear that? There are some new creatures coming #OuttaTheSwamp this Summer.
After precisely 7,392,751 questions about when we were going to roll out new brands in craft cans, we’ve decided to answer the question. And the answer is… very soon.
Big Nose and Wild Night:
- Big Nose craft cans will roll out to off-premise (think grocery stores and package stores) in the Gainesville/Ocala market only in late July.
- On-premise accounts (bars and restaurants) will not be receiving these craft cans just yet as we won’t have the supply. Have no fear, draft will still be flowin’ as normal.
- All markets outside of Gainesville/Ocala will not be receiving Big Nose or Wild Night craft cans for now.
- As we wait to ensure we can keep up with the demand for Big Nose cans, we have put a short hold on canning Wild Night. Stay tuned for the updated release date for Wild Night cans!
Stump Knocker available market-wide in Gainesville/Ocala
- Stump Knocker craft cans will now be available in both on-premise (bars and restaurants) and off-premise (package and grocery stores) in all the entire Gainesville/Ocala market.
Stump Knocker rolling out in Tallahassee
- Stump Knocker craft cans will roll out to Tallahassee market off-premise (think grocery stores and package stores) around the middle of July.
- On-premise accounts (bars and restaurants) will not be receiving either of these cans just yet as we won’t have the supply. Have no fear, draft will still be flowin’ as normal.
- This will be Stump Knocker only, no other craft cans will hit the Tallahassee market yet.
Stay tuned for more information about the cans, where they’ll be and who is joining in on the fun via Facebook and Instagram.
In the meantime, email [email protected] with any questions you may have about cans. Cheers!