Swamp Head Brewery's Tasting Room
- Wild NightHoney Cream Ale$5 - PintSwamp Head Brewery
- Big NoseIndia Pale Ale$5 - PintSwamp Head Brewery
- Stump KnockerPale Ale$5 - PintSwamp Head Brewery
- Midnight OilOatmeal Coffee Stout$5 - PintSwamp Head Brewery
- Wild NightHoney Cream Ale$11 - 6 PackSwamp Head Brewery
- Big NoseIndia Pale Ale$11 - 6 PackSwamp Head Brewery
- Stump KnockerPale Ale$11 - 6 packSwamp Head Brewery
- Midnight OilOatmeal Coffee Stout$11 - 6 PackSwamp Head Brewery
Also Available at the Wetlands
Prices listed for 32oz and 64oz. are for a fill only. You can bring your own 32oz or 1 gallon growler or you can purchase a Swamp Head growlers in either size:
32oz Growler: $4
64oz Growler: $6
As it is available we stock our cooler with 750mL bottles of seasonal and limited beers as well as six packs of cans, when available. Prices vary.
Weekly Brewery Tour
On select days and times, we open up the production side of the brewery and give tours that provide a general overview of how we make beer here at Swamp Head.
Brewery Tour Info
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm, 4pm and 5pm
- Limited to 15 persons
- 21 and over only
- Brewery tours are $5 cash only
- Tour includes a limited edition tour pint glass filled with one of our year round beers
- Sign up for the tour at the bar on a first come, first serve basis
- Start the tour with a full beer, and get your learn on about Swamp Head!
- Please note that our production area is not climate controlled and can get hot in the summer months
- * Tour availability varies on event days
Want to know what it takes to brew the perfect Swamp Head beer?
It starts with a bit of keen inspiration, and then it goes something like this: