Grand Opening CelebrationFebruary 18, 2015
posted in: Uncategorized
***DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES OUT OF OUR CONTROL, WE ARE STILL NOT ALLOWED TO LET ANYONE DRINK BEER OUTSIDE. IT MAY GET PRETTY CROWDED INSIDE DURING THE GRAND OPENING, AND FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY HAVE TO HOLD PEOPLE OUTSIDE DUE TO CAPACITY RESTRICTIONS. WE HOPE THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN, BUT WANT YOU ALL TO BE IN THE LOOP. SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY WAITING PATIENTLY THAT YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN ON SATURDAY***
Cut ribbon, drink beer.
Many of you have been seen around our new tasting room for the few weeks of soft openings, but how many of you will be here when we make it official?!
We’re hosting a Grand Opening Celebration this Saturday from 1pm to 9pm, complete with a ribbon cutting, a tree planting, brewery tours, food trucks, and, you guessed it… BEER.
Here is the general schedule for the event. See you Saturday!
- 12:45pm – Ribbon Cutting
- 1:45pm – Tree Planting
- 2:30pm – Tours Start
- ALL DAY: Our tasting room will be open for normal hours of hoperation. Hang out, drink beer, smile.
- Humble Pie Wood Fired Pizza
- Off the Griddle
Important Beer Information
Timed Tappings: Info coming soon
Bottle Releases: Info coming soon
Recent Releases You’ll Find:
- Chocolate Orange Udderly Calm – Draft Only
- Batch 800 (Peanut Butter & Jelly Ale) – Draft Only
- 20yr Pappy Barrel Aged 10-10-10 – Draft and Bottle (If the bottles haven’t sold out)
Please email [email protected] with any questions you may have about this event. Cheers!