Swamp Head is looking for a part-time Packaging Specialist that will learn and perform the ins and outs of beer packaging, from running the canning line to kegging beer, and more in between. This is an entry-level position for those looking to get their foot in the door of the craft beer industry who are looking to work only part-time.
Duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Operating and maintaining a canning line
- Labeling, PakTeching, and organizing cans
- Kegging and palletizing beer
- General canning/kegging line cleaning and maintenance
- Occasionally assisting in other areas of the Cellar
- Operating a forklift (training will be provided)
This position is a great starting point for those looking to learn more about the craft beer industry, and can lead to further positions at Swamp Head and beyond. Please contact our hiring manager at [email protected] if you have any questions about this position.
If you’re excited to learn more about making some of Florida’s finest craft beer, send us a resume and a cover letter letting us know why you’d be a good fit for the job to [email protected].
Link to other job postings: https://swamphead.com/our-company/#
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED