Swamp Head Ambassador – South Florida
Swamp Head is excited to expand our distribution to the entire state of Florida and is looking for a sales representative to help us spread the love throughout South Florida. This position will require industry experience, either on the supplier or wholesaler side, and will be a full-time position based out of South Florida.
General Duties and Responsibilities as the South Florida Sales Representative
- Must enjoy beer and the culture of beer.
- Will always be on the lookout for ways to improve the Swamp Head culture and brand.
- This position will report directly to the Sales Director and will require frequent recaps documenting progress made in the South Florida market.
- Act as a liaison to all distributors, communicating pertinent information and outlining SwampHead’s goals.
- Communicate with distributors and target their high volume accounts, especially those that are not already buying Swamp Head beer.
- Present comprehensive and complete Swamp Head product knowledge by use of first-hand information and sales sheets.
- Perform regular ride-alongs with distributor reps and supervisors.
- Plan out a daily route sheet to help increase efficiency by being properly prepared.
- Travel throughout Swamp Head sales territory to call upon both on- and off-premise accounts, soliciting sales and fostering new relationships.
- Monitor inventory levels being kept by distributors and track industry trends.
- Present and sell new products to accounts, consumers, and distributors.
- Schedule, plan, market, and attend on-premise and off-premise special events. This will include but not be limited to tastings, tap takeovers, beer events, and other types of creative promotional events.
- Teach beer seminars to help educate both customers, consumers, and distributor reps.
- Place and install POS and signage in accounts when/if needed or required.
- Encourage accounts to use Swamp Head POS to help sell more SHB beer.
- Retrieve Swamp Head POS that is not being used at accounts, or that is being used at accounts that are not supporting the Swamp Head brand.
- Keep vehicle stocked with appropriate POS items to support SHB product line.
- Maintain, foster and grow relationships with key people at bars, restaurants, and package stores within our market.
- Develop and implement a cohesive strategy for growth in on-premise accounts, increasing the number of core brand draft lines in Swamp Head’s market.
- Schedule and perform regular market audits for all Swamp Head accounts.
- Maintain proper rotation of stock in visited accounts, and educate distributor reps on the proper rotation and dating policy of SHB.
- Collect, analyze and organize sales data into a consolidated monthly report (or up to date report) to be presented to distributors and SHB management.
- Communicate regularly with off-premise accounts so as to establish relationships for the future launch of package products.
- Manage an expense account for promotion and relationship development purposes.
- Complete monthly and quarterly objectives (MBOs) and recap the results within two weeks of the previous quarter end.
- Foster and maintain the development of Swamp Head’s brand in the marketplace. This may include but is not limited to: making sure all branding materials have accurate colors and fonts, ensuring proper pricing and signage of products, all tap handles are correctly displayed at all accounts, and proper marketing and signage is displayed in strategic locations for any and all events, appropriate POS placement etc.